We Deliver Happiness by Creating Magical Moments with Every Interaction.
In 2005, our Chief Genie, Jacqui Frost, and her husband Ian were trying to solve a problem.
Ian’s decorating business was doing well, but the more successful he got the more obvious the problem became. He was constantly on the phone or working late on admin; it made it difficult to do the work he loved to do.
Meanwhile, Jacqui had a successful 20 years career as an Office Manager and PA. Jacqui knew what Ian needed, and she knew that “outsourcing” was much more sensible than hiring.
They searched for a suitable company, but couldn’t find one. No single business provided all the services they needed with the attention to detail and personal touch they wanted.
Jacqui decided to create that business. Now, The Office Genie is the only multi-award-winning, five-star call handling and business support service to offer a "first month FREE" and a money-back guarantee.
Over thirteen years ago, Chief Genie Jacqui used all the experience from 20-years as a PA and Office Manager to found The Office Genie. Her Genies deliver magical service day in, day out for all clients. She says “It’s all about going the extra mile to WOW our callers”.
Three things you didn't know about Jacqui...
- When she was younger, she wanted to be a ballerina!
- Her favourite Disney film isn’t Aladdin; it’s Mary Poppins
- Her favourite colour is genie pink, but genie purple is a close second
Meet the Customer Experience Genies
Client Experience Genie (Hospitality Specialist)
Jo worked in service and hospitality – including running her own pubs in Southampton, Brighton and Northampton – before picking up her lamp and becoming a genie. She loves to help and continuously goes above and beyond for her callers; in fact, she once spent twenty minutes directing a caller to one of our client’s offices!
Three things you didn't know about Jo...
- When she was small she wanted to be a princess.
- Jo's pet peeve is rudeness and people with no manners
- If she had a warning label, it would say “Loves a Good Laugh”
Client Experience Genie
Emily had been working part-time in pubs and looking after her three children for the previous six years before getting her genie wings, so you know she can take care of anything! Dolls and heights are her biggest fears. Although she once abseiled 100 feet, she still won’t allow dolls in her house!
Three things you didn't know about Emily...
- She would describe herself as Fun, Enthusiastic and Crazy (we can vouch for these)
- Any ABBA song will get her dancing
- Grew up on the same street as her partner, but didn’t find romance until a chance meeting years later
Client Experience Genie (Facilities & Travel Specialist)
Fiona is a little ray of Scottish sunshine and happy to let it show. Her attitude and experience gets her callers giggling along with her in no time and sends them away with a smile. She’s previously worked as a travel agent and a property manager.
Three things you didn't know about Fiona...
- Fiona wanted to be an air hostess when younger, however, she didn't grow tall enough
- She lives with her husband, three children, 2 dogs- phew! Full house!
- Her pet peeve is people not clearing up after themselves
Client Experience Genie (Construction Specialist)
Sarah (or Sazza to me and you) spent a long time as our twilight and weekend Genie, but now she’s with us during the day as well! Sazza has a huge amount of customer service experience, which makes her an asset to the team, ensuring our clients are well taken care of at all times.
Three things you didn't know about Sazza...
- Her favourite movie is Dirty Dancing
- She would love to be stranded on an island with The Rock
- In a movie of her life, Sazza would want Rebel Wilson to play her
Client Experience Genie (Beauty Specialist)
Georgia is the soulful one in the office. She’s funny, caring, and loyal, but when she’s not on the phone, you might find her humming some Otis Redding. She used to head up a team of beauty therapists, do treatments, and answer the phone. We like a fast pace, but that sounds exhausting!
Three things you didn't know about Georgia...
- Before becoming a Genie, Georgia led a small team of beauty therapists as well as carrying out treatments herself
- Her pet peeve is self-centred people
- When she was small, she wanted to be a singer
Client Experience Genie (Client Liaison Specialist)
Chloe, having worked in Customer Services since she left school, has a passion for helping people. From helping in her Aunt's Hair Salon welcoming customers through the door, to going above and beyond sourcing some wallpaper for a DIY outlet from another town to wow her customer, Chloe just wants to help everyone she speaks to. She recently threw off her genie training wings, and she is flying solo handling YOUR calls and sprinkling her magic dust over every call.
Three things you didn't know about Chloe...
- When she was young, she wanted to be a Singer, she sort of got her wish as she has recorded songs in a studio
- Her pet peeve is "People not saying goodbye"
- If she could do one thing by wiggling her nose, it would be to stop time ... as time is precious
Client Experience Genie
Sehresh has worked in a variety of industries including Retail, Asset Finance and as a Receptionist. She has a great work ethic having helped in
the family business since she was young and understands the hours dedicated and commitment needed in a small business. When she isn't working
at Genie Heights, Sehresh can be found studying a degree in Business Studies with a focus on corporate social responsibility.
Three things you didn't know about Sehresh...
- If she could live anywhere it would be Victoria Falls, however not quite sure that's logical as her biggest fear is the sea -:)
- Her favourite Disney film is The Lion King which is ironic as she's so gentle, she wouldn't say boo to a goose:)
- As the sensible Genie, if stranded on a deserted island she would take her phone, drinking water and food.
Client Experience Genie
Known as ‘Mummy Mo’ around Genie Heights, Mo is our longest serving genie. That makes her our go to girl for any questions the genies or clients may have! Mo has enjoyed a lengthy career specialising in customer service within a variety of different sectors from the travel industry to carpet manufacturing.
Three things you didn't know about Mo...
- There are over 200 pairs of shoes in her house
- Her husband and her met at a dance
- She once sang (on the stage) at THE Grand Ole Opry!
Meet the Support Genies
"Making It Happen" Genie
After years in a variety of different roles, Sarah spent many years within the customer service sector honing her skills. As our Customer Service Specialist, Sarah's main role is as our ‘Making It Happen’Genie. This means Sarah is responsible for onboarding our new clients, training the Genies on them and also looking after our existing clients, making sure all our systems and processes work together seamlessly to provide the best support and service.
Three things you didn't know about Sarah...
- She has a motorcycle licence
- Dancing Queen by ABBA is the song to get her dancing
- The most unusual thing she’s ever eaten is Ostrich
Business Development Genie
With years of client-facing experience in her lamp, Lesley brings passion and energy to the team. She always delivers on her promises. If you’re looking for some great advice, Lesley is the genie for you. Listen out for her South African accent – It’s mesmerising.
Three things you didn't know about Lesley...
- You know she’s practical because her three desert island essentials are a lighter, a knife and a toothbrush
- She received national colours for swimming and water polo
- When she was small she wanted to be a singer
Deliverer of Fluffiness
Sadie joined "Team Genie" June 2017. She was rescued in Romania whilst trying to get her pups out of a skip :( She works (well sleeps) most the time at the office, keeping staff morale up and pretending she is a Meerkat to all the team as well as everyone who walks through the door. Loved by all, in the winter, the Genies can often be heard fighting for her to keep their feet warm.
Three things you didn't know about Sadie...
- Sadie loves lying on Genies feet, especially when Jacqui is out of the office
- Sadie is there to hand out hugs and cuddles after a bad call. She loves cheering people up
- Sadie is great at catching flies, just need to train her to get rid of spiders too.
Head Meeter & Grrrreeter
Ginger joined "Team Genie" Oct 2019. She was rescued in Romania from a demolition site (which might answer why she has a phobia of High Viz Jackets. She adores being fussed by the Genies. Ginger is still working on being a quiet Meeter & Grrrreeter but once she gets to know you is content to get as much fuss as possible.
Three things you didn't know about Ginger...
- Ginger loves being fussed by all the Genies
- Ginger has a phobia of High Viz Jackets and not so keen on Men (yet)
- When not sleeping or playing with Sadie, Ginger loves chewing toilet rolls
Meet the Associate Genies
Working for over 20 years as an executive PA, Penny does a fantastic job supporting our clients (and the rest of the genies)! Her beaming smile is the first thing you see when you enter Genie Heights – it’s so infectious, you can’t help but smile yourself.
Three things you didn't know about Penny...
- She met her husband of 24 years on a blind date – aww!
- She would want Dawn French to play her in a movie of her life
- Her favourite film of all time is Love Actually
Dream Alchemist Genie
Before he got his lamp, Adam worked in offices and retail and got a degree in “creative writing”. His favourite pastimes are games and puzzle of nearly all kinds. If you give him any problem, he’ll solve it for you just for fun!
Three things you didn't know about Adam...
- He’d like to be a cuttlefish because they’re cool and interesting
- If he could have a superpower but only for a day he’d choose “to change the shape of the clouds”
- His warning label says “Hand Wash Only”
Get Your Free eBook Today!
Discover why your answer phone is sabotaging your business.
If you want to stop sabotaging your own business then download this free eBook right now.