Take a look through our latest news, tips and our customers experiences
Genial Genies at Christmas Time
As you would expect, Genies are a friendly group of magical beings who enjoy getting together and having some festive fun.
Apart from the Summer Picnic, the Genie Christmas party is always a favourite for the Genie team.
We had all the usual Genie enjoyment at our official Christmas Party on the 14th. As you can see from the montage of photos As always, dinner was delicious, and it was lovely to have some time together to relax and enjoy each other’s company.
On Christmas Eve the office was full of excitement as we closed the spell book a little early for the Genie Awards. They have become an annual tradition, so the Magic Lamp took pride of place as we recognised the great things the Genies have all achieved over the last year.
The favourite categories were back, and the Genie’s votes had been collected and carefully counted.
I’m pleased to announce that a very well-deserved Genie of the Year Award was a tie and went to both Sarah and Sazza.
Our most improved Genie is Emily who has come on leaps and bounds in the year since she joined us.
And, while our Genies are always helpful, the Award for the most helpful one of all went to Fiona, who not only goes above and beyond for our clients but also for her colleagues.
We also had some fun with our delightfully ‘daft’ awards – but they will be our little secret.
What glorious Genies they are. Many thanks and congratulations to them all for everything they have achieved this year and for what they will no doubt achieve next year too.
We look forward to speaking with you in 2020.
We like to make sure all our clients have the support they need throughout the holidays, so our Genies will be here to share their magical gifts over the next few days. If any of our existing clients need some extra help, we’ll do our best to provide it, because that’s just who we are.
We’ll be open as usual tomorrow from 8.30 to 17.30 and the extended hours service will continue until 20.00.
On Saturday we’ll be here to keep the cauldron bubbling from 09.00 to 17.00.
Our magic will be back on Monday from 8.30 to 17.30, with the extended hours service through until 20.00.
On New Year’s Eve we’ll be all sparkle and shine from 8.30 to 17.30, although the extended hours service won’t be available.
We will be taking a day off on Wednesday to enjoy the wonders of the first day of 2020, then we’ll give the Magic Lamp an extra polish for the New Year and everything will return to normal at Genie Heights from Thursday.
|Friday 27th December||8.30 to 17.30/*20.00|
|Saturday 28th December||9.00 to 17.00|
|Monday 30th December||8.30 to 17.30/*20.00|
|Tuesday 31st December||8.30 to 17.30|
|Wednesday 1st January||Closed|
|Thursday 2nd January||8.30 to 17.30/*20.00|
*extended hours service
Share this article:
CommentsPost has no comments.
Great Business Support...
Just a click away
A Brilliant Attitude; Whatever I Ask Of Them They Have A Go
I like the fact that they always just say yes and crack on. They've got a brilliant attitude; Whatever I ask of them they have a go. They're
always available which is another thing I really value. We've been using them since May 2017. I think there's two main benefits:
1) My staff are much less stressed. Being a beauty salon, it used to be the case that when the phone range and they were in treatment, it was stressful, because you could hear the phone ringing and not be able to get to it. If they were busy, they'd get to their lunch break and have calls to return meaning they'd get a shorter break, so the working stress has dropped dramatically.
2) We're able to fill our diaries more effectively. We're not missing calls so we're not missing bookings, so I feel we're not losing business that
we probably did before.
I recommend The Office Genie regularly
Heaven At No 7
- What's the difference between Call Handling and Telephone Answering?
- Email etiquette
- What you can do to prepare for coronavirus
- How will the new minimum wage affect your business plans?
- Preparing Your Businesses Security For If Things Go Wrong
- Ignoring the Holiday Distractions For Businesses
- Eliminating Business Risks Whilst You're Away
- Especially special days
- Music and moonlight and love and romance
- Our top six Genie tips to help you enjoy your special occasions