Take a look through our latest news, tips and our customers experiences
23 Jan 2020
Ready? Get Set. Go!
Are you on the starting blocks for a fantastic time in 2020?
Have you started the year with plans to take a much-needed break or to spend time with your family during the school holidays? Do you want to block out some dates to attend a conference or to do some important training?
One of the reasons many business owners don’t do what they plan is the time they will need to spend away from their office.
Fancy phone facts
It’s not surprising. When you’re away from your glorious grotto a lot of calls and enquiries are likely to appear – if you’re not there to work your wonders you could be missing important opportunities.
Here are some interesting figures:
- Google’s ‘Click to Call’ research found that seven out of 10 customers prefer to call because they want a quick answer; over half just like to talk to a real person.
- You don’t want to leave things to chance, because over 80% of telephone communication is made up of ‘tone of voice’ and just 14% by the words we use, so the response needs to be just right.
- If a lead from your website is followed up within five minutes, you’re nine times more likely to convert it to a sale.
Make the magic happen
Whatever you have in mind this year, have you put anything in place to make sure all these magical moments materialise?
Our Genies can make sure everything continues to be bright and sparkling while you’re busy being brilliant somewhere else.
You’ll be surprised by how easy it is to arrange.
What a difference a day makes…
In as little as 24 hours a basically beautiful package of Genie call-handling delights can be arranged.
The time it takes will depend on your line provider. As long as you can divert your telephone numbers or have virtual numbers, you can start the transformation by simply putting your pen to our powerful paperwork.
But beware; some providers, like TalkTalk, can take up to 48 hours to divert your calls for the first time and Virgin can take up to a week, so it’s important to check in advance.
We like to add all those personal touches that let your customers know you really want to deliver excellent service.
We can train our team to answer all your common queries. We can even provide directions to your offices, tell people where to park or let them know about problems with access like roadworks or pedestrianised access.
We’re always happy to add some extra attention to personal details too – just let us know who needs a little bit of extra Genie joy. One of our clients asked us to give the magic carpet treatment to one special caller. They were arranging a first date and we’re pleased to say that the romance is progressing well.
We’ll even send you a special Thursday Thermometer email to check how busy you will be and where you are going during the following week, so we can let your customers know when you’ll be able to call them back, if needed.
So, don’t wait to sprinkle a little Genie magic on your business. Call us for your own call handling creation today and you’ll be ready to go (home, on holiday or simply away) whenever you need to.
Share this article:
CommentsPost has no comments.
Great Business Support...
Just a click away
A Glowing Example
I run a customer service training company specialising within the call & contact centre environment, wholly focused on enhancing customer experiences by the medium of the 'phone. The Office Genie and The Salon Genie are glowing examples of Brand Ambassadorship on the frontline! I trust the genies wholeheartedly to take full responsibility for representing MY brand on the frontline - from answering my phones and taking messages right through to responding to website enquiries and completing the fulfilment process of enquiries. They really are 'genies' in the magical service they provide - and thoroughly nice people to do business with as well!
First Impression Training
- What's the difference between Call Handling and Telephone Answering?
- Email etiquette
- What you can do to prepare for coronavirus
- How will the new minimum wage affect your business plans?
- Preparing Your Businesses Security For If Things Go Wrong
- Ignoring the Holiday Distractions For Businesses
- Eliminating Business Risks Whilst You're Away
- Especially special days
- Music and moonlight and love and romance
- Our top six Genie tips to help you enjoy your special occasions